With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
1. Activation of protected libraries is not required, the ability to register (add to bookmarks) in batch mode.
2. Ability to edit patches of protected libraries.
3. Ability to re-save with samples of patches from protected libraries.
4. Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
6.4.2 – 202-03-28
- New FIXED Under certain conditions enabling multiple Kontakt instances at once in Vienna Ensemble could crash Kontakt
- FIXED Loading and unloading an NKI quickly could crash Kontakt
- Best FIXED Supercharger GT still appeared in the wrong place in some menus
- FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI bugs and inconsistencies
- Latest ADDED New factory KSP utility scripts Single Sample Drop and Group Selector
- ADDED Additional modulation shaper presets for filter keyboard tracking
- Creator Tools stays on version 1.2.0 and works with this version of Kontakt, too.
- Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled
- instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
- Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine,
- contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
- Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
- Modulate your sound with additional new effects taken from MOD PACK; Choral, Flair, and Phasis
- Drag and drop you own samples into instruments to use them with your own sounds and create one-of-a-kind results
- Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
- Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.